Lost Ark (isometric ARPG/MMO) general discussion

I guess the key is how they’re going to implement the initial T3 content in NA. The amount of gold you get from T3 is astronomically higher than from T1/T2. Once people get to T3 and start putting mats and engravings that you absolutely must have in order to level up your gear in the AH, the prices could inflate rather disastrously.

Therefore, those that take their time to get to T3 may find progressing there really hard. Because high gold prices may mean that you’ll have to rely on clearing dungeons and raids instead to get what you need rather than buying it. Which might be fine if you have a guild regularly clearing any high level content you may need to get what you’re looking for. For those that don’t care about T3 progression, I agree that it will probably not matter much.

All that said, if you do get to that point and either have spent a ton of gold on your main or a lot of time running dungeons/raids to progress that character, switching mains at that point is going to be really painful because you have to do all that over again which would be both expensive and time consuming. Everything I’ve read says to switch mains at the beginning of T2 or the beginning of T3 when you need to switch gear anyway. Now, the time to make decisions may be compressed. Or you may have to wait until your main is T3 if they take their time bringing out the unreleased classes and you really wanted to main one of them.

Right now we just don’t have enough information to tell how all of this is going to play out. I hope more info is released in the next few days and I’ll be watching to see what the reaction of the content creators is to all this. It’s enough to be concerned but not yet enough to be alarmed.