Lost

Quick summary of what the clips posted above are? I’m at work and can’t watch. Thanks.

It’s so short you might as well watch it, but basically it shows Ben going around on the mainland tying up a couple of loose threads, namely the source of the food drops and Walt. They cram in as many little references and answers as they can, including what the Hurley Bird is and why pregnancies became fatal.

That is awesome.

Man. I clearly needed some closure.

MOAR CLOSURE!

“The bears are not your friends.”

Hmm…that video was good… Maybe I do miss Lost.

Any word on what Extras will be included once the Complete Series is released?

That video makes me wish the regular Lost storyline ended three years early so we could have 3 years of Ben and Hurley’s Island Adventure.

Let Jimmy Kimmel and Matthew Fox explain it to you.

I’m ready. The budget would be lower, and the show would be more fun.

They can call it “Found”.

This needs to happen.

Brilliant:

- There's a new man in charge, he sent me.
- Sent you to do what?
- We're closing this place down. So, you're free to go. Before you leave, please lock the doors, turn out the lights.
- Wait. You can't just walk out of here. We deserve answers!
- All right. Before I go, I'll let you ask a question. But just one. So, make it count.
- How is there a polar bear on a tropical island?
- You guys have a DVD player?

The video has been taken down. Anyone have a link that works?

I would post links, but I don’t have enough posts to be allowed to do that yet. But just search google videos for “lost the new man in charge” and narrow it down to the “medium duration.” You will find plenty in there to watch, find one that is 12 minutes long, it will probably be it.

Cool. I found this through that method. Thanks. (I can’t watch it until later though, so I haven’t seen it yet).

Agreed. After watching that, I realized I’d totally watch Hurley and Ben’s Lost Christmas Special.

“Hey everybody, it’s David Bowie!”

“Thanks Hurley. I really like your Island. I actually was here for a while back in the seventies.”

“Yeah? So was I!”

Makes me pine for the Dharma days. The whole Jacob thing left me cold.

One of the small touches that I find most entertaining is how every time Ben runs into someone who knew him back when he was in charge, Ben starts off with some variation of “Sorry about what I did to you but I’m different now…really!”.

It explains his neutered state in purgatory, after a lifetime of groveling like that it gets to be a way of life.

When Ben cracks open the candy bar, there’s clearly a question mark on it. What does it mean? And the island moves all the time? How can this be?

So many questions left unanswered. Too bad Lost went the Twin Peaks route.

Maybe The Event will do a better job of storytelling.