LOTRO to relaunch as free to play?

Ok. I just transferred my 95 LM (Nairb), my 90-something Minstrel (Kormli) and my 84 Guardian (Porkbelly) to Arkenstone. Set me up with friend requests… and if we have a Kinship, I’ll take invites!

I just tried the first Epic Battle, Helm’s Dike, today. I wish I understood what I was doing.

I couldn’t add you for some reason. My main is Veloxion on Arkenstone.

You can probably buy the expansions with those coins and level up your character automatically so you can play those expansions. That’s what I did when I came back to it.

Apparently i have transfer tokens too. What level are the characters you guys are running on Arkenstone? If they’re lower level i’ll transfer something lower to there. If high level, i’ll move my main.

EDIT: ah mostly high level. Ok, moving Bjarwen over.

My Minstrel is level 7 right now, and I’d be happy for any sort of invite to a group.

I had this a long time ago but when asking for details it wants a login and doesn’t seem to recognise any variants. Why can’t it just send me a reset to my email address like every other game.

Can’t re register without using a different email address and I know I spent cash so don’t want to really lose those benefits / items.

Isn’t there a reset password link on the launcher somewhere? I just reset mine and it was either through there or my.turbine.com or the Lotro webaite, but it can be done just as you suggest.

Nope it just asks for my user id which is normally a default one but occasionally it wont allow it so this makes it difficult to remember which one I used.

Saying that it’s from the website, I haven’t installed the client yet.

Well here you can get to your username and password if you forgot them!

https://myaccount.turbine.com/index.php

I think the invitee needs to be online to accept a friend invite. I’m usually on with my main, Nairb, most evenings EST. I’ll look for Veloxion and others!

Is there still a Qt3 Kinship?

Thanks Brian, tried it and it accepted my email address but no email yet!!

No QT3 Kinship as of yet on Arkenstone. I think the old “Knights of the QT3” got moved elsewhere in the server mergers.

Seems like we’ve got players on Arkenstone now in all level ranges. Brian and a couple of others are just starting out, myself and a few others have mains in the 40’s/50’s, and it looks like now we have a nice little group transferred over with mains in the 90’s+.

I’d be willing to form a kinship and start inviting folks if everyone is onboard. We’d need a name though, one that incorporates QT3 maybe? Suggestions welcome.

Edit : No need! I failed to see that Knights of the QT3 has apparently come on board on Arkenstone thanks to @charmtrap’s character transfers! Looks like we’re set for a kinship.

I propose the name Filthy Casuals.

I’m in a Kinship in Arkenstone called A Few Good Men that’s been pretty fun so far, if y’all would like to join.

Yay, good luck!

Well, as I said yesterday:

I missed that the first time. Looks like we’re all set then. Thanks @charmtrap!

I even have all the decorative crap from the old kinhouse in escrow.

Awesome! I’ll look for you guys when I’m on later tonight. I have a bunch of decoration items in storage I’m happy to donate in order to make the new kin house more homely.

Sadly, Turbine ‘lost’ all my level 85 characters when they did their server merges way back when. And I lost any desire I had to play. Years of playtime flushed. :(

Charmtrap did you send a message to Demorve via Thrikka yesterday? I was in the middle of a series of fights when I heard a ping but was unable to respond. Well I could have but then I would have lost my undefeated title. When I could I looked back thru my messages and remember replying to a Theeka, but it could have been Thrikka. I sent a response back and misspelled hear (here). If it’s ok I will add you to my my friends list. Also anybody that sends me a message please understand I’m old, not very quick and may be busy but I’ll try to reply as soon as I can. One last thing, please include a qt3 tag in the message, that way I know your from here.