Loudermilk is a great TV show

Well, that sorta linked, how about imdb.com.
Loudermilk (TV Series 2017– ) - IMDb

Well, whatever. Wife and I just watched first four episodes and I think each was a little funnier than the previous, and it started off pretty funny.

Amazon just picked this up last month and apparently will eventually release the third season in the US. Only Canadians can currently see it. So, go see what you can.

Is Loudermilk the next town over from Letterkenny?

Hey Ron Livingston. Love that guy.

He’s very good in this, playing a cynically surly substance abuse counsellor. He may come off a little too harsh in the first episode, but his character is better developed over the first few episodes.

Looks like Season 1 and 2 are on Prime Video in the U.S. This is the main actor from Office Space? Cool. I haven’t seen him since Office Space.

It is indeed the lead from Office Space and very cool. He had a rather small, but good recurring role in Band of Brothers. He’s actually been in a ton of stuff, I just haven’t seen most of it.

Y’all need to seek out Defying Gravity.

Thanks, just added it to my Watchlist for following-up Loudermilk.

Looks like that is only available to rent or buy, bummer.

Defining Gravity looks interesting but I ain’t paying 30 bucks to watch a show that was canceled after one season.

Anyhoo back on topic, funnily I started this before the topic was even posted, Amazon must be doing an ok job promoting it. Like it so far a few episodes in, Livingston really seems perfect for the role.

Thanks for mentioning this show. The wife and I have enjoyed it and I would have totally ignored it if not for you guys mentioning it. Ron Livingston is always great.

Happy to point out quality entertainment. My wife and I thought the show dropped off some in the latter half. One story line in particular seemed more awkward than actually funny.

We’re about to start the second season.

Thanks for mentioning this. Comedies rarely land for me, but I am laughing my ass off at this.

Always glad to add another member to the flock. Amazon has now released the third season of Loudermilk to the US. The first two episodes are great.

I’m guessing Tom & Cutter? That is getting a bit old, yes.

Wow, thanks for the recommendation. Just binged the first three eps in a row. Some dark humor here, really well done.

That’s the one. It seemed to me the writers just sort of let it fizzle out after dragging it out too long.

We started watching this as well and it’s been fantastic, despite how I despise drug addiction story lines these days. I thought I was completely over them.

Eh, sort of got into it and certainly love the vibe but some of the ridiculous story beats turned me off pretty quickly. The fucking insane ex-cop and his sponsee faker is just not enjoyable, funny, or interesting. To the point that I just gave up on the rest of the show. I could deal with the unrealistic setup of how this support group worked, but fuck the “kidnapping in plain site and no one gives a shit” plotline.