Lulzsec releases list of passwords and email addresses

You may want to download the list yourself if only to see if any of your addresses are on it…and even if they aren’t, you may consider changing some passwords anyway. From the way they make it sound, they have far more than they’re releasing right now.

I look forward to these fuckwits being shot in the eye.

Just downloaded the list and didn’t see myself or anyone I know on there, so that’s a relief. Fuckwits is right. Let’s hope the carnage is limited to fairly innocuous hacks (like Facebook) and that people don’t lose money out of their bank accounts because of this shit.

Where’s the link to the dl? Gizmodo just posted a fucking picture.

There’s a link to the twitter account at the bottom.

Okay, so where the hell is the list?

I’ll pm you the link.

Mind PMing me as well? I looked at the Twitter but didn’t see it.

pm me too please. Thanks.

PM me too, please.

If you click on Lulzsec on their twitter, and then click on More Tweets from lulsec, then do a search for the word Mediafire, the second hit for mediafire is the link.

Myth, thanks for the link!

Whew! I’m safe.

For now…

On Luls twitter page, I do not see a More Tweets from lulsec button. I do not have an account, so I don’t know if this means i need to be signed in to have that option.

Jorune

ps. Can someone pm me the link and/or list?

Why isn’t someone just posting the damn link?

No problem guys.

F-Secure CRO is saying that the list is likely a database of users of writerspace.com

Here is the link: http://www.mediafire.com/?9em5xp7r0rd2yod

Just to see how recent/valid this is, I tried a random few logins, from the middle of the pack, on both gmail and a couple of smaller services. None were valid, so either this is an old list or the services have rapidly responded.

That makes sense as a whole ton of people have ‘writerspace’ or a variant thereof as their password. As usual, the real danger is to people who reused their passwords for other, more important sites.

Linked by Lulzsec themselves: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udcnlLXUh8E

File removed by mediafire.