Lurker thread

Lemme guess…You said something stupid?

Not so much…though that’s always in the realm of possibility. I just got busy and didn’t really feel like posting. Now it’s several months later and I’m realizing that despite reading a lot of posts, I haven’t posted anything myself!

It’s never too late!

If I had a penny for every time I said something stupid == and check you can actually see me saying stupid stuff if you search … I would buy a taco bell and just sit in the back room and organize my crispy shells.

The more people on the merrier. All of us say stupid stuff. It is part of it.

Pfft, not me.

I lurked for a while. Then I did not. This is a great place to get answers to questions. And I try to give back when I can.

Where I truly lurk is the rare occasions when I watch Tom’s streams. That is a tight, cozy bunch and I’m cool with not horning in.

I’m a chatty dude on Tom’s streams but nobody knows who I am because perversely YouTube uses my real name in the comments!

You’re Kristi Gaines?

You know you can go into personal info in Google account and change your name that is displayed?

How dare you! Apologize to Kristi.

Sorry @divedivedive

There are you happy now!

Lol AC!

Wow, I did not know that. I have always lurked on Tom’s streams because I didn’t want to post my real name. Now I can de-lurk!

Hello Kristi, didn’t know you’re a hot sexy bending robot mama!

benderbaby

Greetings Earthlings!

A lurker no more. Now what?

Impressive lurk:

Welcome! I think the best place to start is to find a topic (any topic, really) and start talking about food.

It probably took me 5 years before I even joined. I’m a little on the slow side. I know I got a few duplicate game keys to give away, so I’ll probably start there fairly soon. After that, I’ll just start butting in on any interesting topic.

Welcome to the light! The shadows are fun, but out in the light it’s even better.

Also, I’m not sure everyone here is an earthling. Just saying.