Lurker thread

J’accuse Patrick! What did happen in Slovenia? Don’t wait for the translation, answer me now!

Which time in Slovenia?

Ooh, Adlai Stephenson! Good one.

I think prolific posting on a forum would be seen as worse than just reading one, but I agree that if they get to the point where they’re focusing on whether you read or just post at work you’re kinda screwed anyway.

if you think they’re likely to be hardasses about it, either get a VPN or just use your phone off wifi.

Oh, btw, this is a forum-wide announcement.

I have zero issue being called by my name in forum. But call me Pat.

My Mom and every SO I have had are the only ones who call me “Patrick”.

Sure thing, Pattycakes.

When I worked at DoD it was just impossible to even get on at work period. “Games” filter. And if you try to play VPN games, they kind of show up at your desk and ask serious questions.

Yeah I think if I worked at the DoD like Patrice here, I wouldn’t try to circumvent their security. Probably best to just deal with a full shift Qt3-less.

OK, it’s officially “on”, Senor. Frenemies!

I’m at a loss, what are you so upset about, Mandy Patinkin?

Image result for it's pat

Sorry, couldn’t resist. ;)

You are better than that, Brian.

Am I though?

Suddenly all those British recipes calling for a Pat of butter are more concerning.

How about Padraig? That’s kind of a kickass name.

As an ethic Irishman, I adamantly oppose phony neu-Irish-nationalism Celtic-like spellings.

Man, what did you think was going to happen?

I agree with Princess Patti of Paraguay, cultural appropriation is so gauche.

So, like, any other lurkers want to come out and show the slighest hint of weakness?