Lurker thread

And I am sure you know that I knew the endless “Pat” jokes were coming.

Absolutely.

I can always count on you to make the same reference as any under-10s I meet.

Patrick in its earliest form, can be found as the name derived from the Latin name Patricius (patrician, i.e. “nobleman”).

None are nobler than you though, Sir.

o K … just logged in and … uh…

Patrick you are grognard guy for sure but … I can’t tell how many lurkers revealed themselves with all these posts.

Nine have, Tennessee.

That’s actually a lot for one day.

Delightful! Whew I was worried the bourbon made me a little ditzy last night. (technically it was Vodka and we had been celebrating another attorneys LOSS of a case… )

I actually felt bad for giving a label on people here but from what I can tell I may have gotten it pretty accurate…

Did I say this above? I am a Vikings NFL fan and a Tennessee CF – and Tennessee is about to get wrecked.

(Plus I was glad to see AP originated
from Sevier County!)

Hey @iguanaDitty! Nice to hear from you.

Yeah, if I have my druthers, I think I’d like to retire eventually to the Smokies. Either side of the Mountains is fine for me. But I’d like to be an Hour max from a larger city (Asheville, Chattanooga or Knoxville, basically).

In between those places (esp Knox -Ash) has some amazing scenery. And the leaves are finally changing.

Good friend of mine who lives in Lauderdale these days is plotting retirement to Asheville. I love it there, if I had to move back to NC that’s probably where I’d be.

Patrick I think this lurker thread idea was a good one.

The best thing about Qt3 is that no thread is about what it’s about.

PoshFatHarborporpoise-small

I do seem to like/play/give a shot to all kinds of games. Except anime and visual novels.

Oh, so you’re LK. I kept thinking she was talking about Lizard King, but he’s been gone for years!