Lurker thread

“Not Voyager” is the standard correct answer.

^^This.^^

I bet all the Patricks loooooved Voyager.

I lurked here for years before I finally registered. I came across this site somehow after the previous site I lurked at (GoneGold) went poof. Once in a blue moon I’ll post.

I Lurked for years before posting, and even now I post very little. I found/find that usually, anything I wanted to say had already been said, and often much more eloquently. Repeating a sentiment in a thread seems to me a waste of time and serves only to clutter a thread, and I had to much respect for this place to do that. Although, my thoughts on that have started to shift over the last year or so.

Another reason is I tend to agonize over every word, deleting and editing until I think it’s right. Posting can become quite a chore.

I am curious though fellow lurkers, why do you lurk? When you do decide to post, why do you do it?

See, sometimes hearing a sentiment or a fact (or set of facts) phrased differently or from a different perspective is the thread comment that shifts my thinking or alters my perception on something. Or just gets me to think a new thought or see a new synergy. I wouldn’t feel that anything you might have to say is “redundant” at all, Senor Grim.

You are right, and that’s exactly why my thoughts on the matter have changed.

I lurked for about a two years for two reasons. First, accessing from work was a no-go. Secondly, Discord seemed a bit overwhelming at first.

Kallidain that was my previous site too! We just discussed Rich La Porte recently.

Mr. Grim nice post. There are some posters here that say what I am thinking almost before I am thinking it.

DS9 last two seasons.

Umm your personal phone number stuff just posted for work. :p

REPORTED just incase you don’t fix it. ;)

yep its fixed NOTHING TO SEE HERE MODS.

Can we call you now and send you mail?

I PMed her and notified staff (@stusser !).

EDIT: Its gone now. Never mind, @stusser

I’ve forever saved it just incase I have to notify her of a sharknado. :D

Thanks! No that’s my brothers law firm info. I am gonna be in terrible trouble if any of you yahoos start calling there…

The law firm is now The official home of the Ted Bundy Fan club!

Thx PM and LK!

I considered for a second, calling to tell you that you posted that info, but decided against it.

Oh he is getting a ton of Malaka! spam calls tomorrow.