[M&B Warband Mod]The Last days - now out for Warband!

I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw this, and I still dont. It seems The Last Days, the Tolkien Mod is out for Warband now and it looks incredible!

This is going to be crazy! They do say to read the friggin manual a lot of times, so I Guess some finickying is in order to be able to play it in warband.

I have to try this when I get home!

That does look cool. Let us know how it goes Razgon, I could see this eating up a lot of time if its good.

I tried it and it didn’t really stick with me like Pendor, Perisno or Clash of Kings.

There is a ton of really great work with character modeling and scenes. Orcs, trolls, dwarves, elves? Warg riders?! You got em. But to me the world felt kind of small and empty. Some times I could wander the map until I ran out of food without ever seeing any other units to engage.

It may be that I didn’t wait long enough for any of the scripted or high-level goodness to happen, or I picked a not very fleshed out starting condition (orc snaga under Saruman). I’m also one of those oddities that was never really a superfan of the source material, so there’s that. It’s shelved for now, unless someone tells me that I was too impatient to wait for the fun parts.