MacGruber!

Jojo! Hand me that old bucket filled with bum sperm!
Noooooo…
MacGruber!

Wow, nothing?

One
Two
Three

Hahaha.

MACgRUBER!

The guy’s a freakin’ genius! MACGRUUUUBERR!!!

I don’t care what anyone says. SNL is still and always has been fucking funny. We selectively remember different seasons as good when they all have had hideously unfunny moments.

I will watch SNL until it is no more, TiVo remote in hand to skip all those commercials in the last 30 mins.

I need all the pubes you can find. I would use mine, but I am a shaver.

The guy who posted the video on YouTube lies, the MacGruber sketches weren’t digital shorts, the Nurse Nancy trailer was the digital short, and not nearly as funny.

NBC is the guy posted it. Also, the MacGruber theme song sounded like something you’d hear on South Park.

I guess, maybe, sorta…

Most of the songs used in South Park are real songs, like “Push it to the Limit,” which was a part of the Scarface soundtrack.

I watched SNL. I saw the first MacGruber sketch. It had twenty seconds of funny in it and it only ran for twenty seconds. Great!

And then, later in the show, they repeated the exact same gag two more times.

Saturday Night Live: wearing out the joke until all humor is gone for over thirty years.

I think SNL’s been OK. It’s had good years and meh years, great shows and boring shows. I keep watching just to see those two, maybe three good skits they produce each week. It’s a perfect TiVo show.

The show that I just never get is Mad TV. I’ve tried giving it numerous chances over the years, and repeatedly find it just painful to watch. How is it possible that a show that bad has been on the air so long?

You have no idea what an escalating callback is, do you?

What SNL needs is Alec Baldwin on it as a regular cast member. It surprises me that I’m saying this, but I think he’s developed into a pretty damn funny actor and needs to stay with that. And I always enjoy SNL when he’s on, even with sketches that aren’t great. Even in serious movies like The Departed, he’s hilarious.

And you have no idea what actual humor is, do you?
The MacGuyver Mastercard ad from like 2 years ago was funnier, and the song absolutely did sound like someone trying to impersonate Trey Parker(poorly). Also, you must not watch much South Park if you think they mostly use real songs.

His SNL episode this season was the funniest episode I’ve seen in a while.

He’s a great comic actor. He just won a Golden Globe for 30 Rock.

And yeah, he’s hosted SNL enough times that he could practically be a cast member. Doesn’t he hold the record or something for hosting at this point?

If you don’t find the actual sketch funny, fine, that’s one thing, but complaining about two more minutes of it when you do like it? It’s like he hates SNL so much he can’t bear them doing something right. “Again they try to make me laugh!? How dare!”

The two songs that I remember the most are Push it to the Limit, and Live to Win (the Wow training song), which are both real songs. I watch quite a bit of South Park, but I missed like seasons two through six, basically.

Comparing this to that MacGuyver credit card ad, I think you missed the joke here. BUM SPERM.

He’s in the top five, at least. Wasn’t there a sketch about it the last time he hosted, where Steve Martin tried to kill him? Walken has hosted a lot too, but I have no clue who has hosted the most.

He either just tied Steve Martin, or is still one short, at 16 or 17. They did a sketch where Martin was trying to poison him. At the end, they surprised Baldwin by brining Paul McCartney in, literally gob-smacking Baldwin for half a minute.

That reminds me of one of the best things about the old classic ones - the actors would flub a line and make each other laugh, which is contagious to viewers I think. The teleprompters have ruined that.

Jimmy Fallon would do that sort of thing all the time, and eventually started getting bashed for it. Probably because he did it all the time.

Although, I think this is one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen.

Did you catch the Justin Timberlake R&B video spoof thingie. HI-larious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dmVU08zVpA

Oh, NSFW.