Make your own TRON costume

http://www.ibiblio.org/jmaynard/TRONcostume/

Should be: Destroy all chances of getting LAID costume.

What in God’s name is going on with this man’s ass?

Also, nice cameltoe. Next time, wear some underpants, guy:

For some reason, I don’t think swatting the babes off of him like mosquitoes isn’t much of a problem for this man.

Conversatron says that the program that costume represents is Burgertime.

The costume may not be a chick magnet, but it’s still a cool costume. Besides, how many babes do you really think there are going to be at a combination Linux / SF convention?

Holy crap. You read conversatron?!

ZE GOGGLES! ZEY DO NOTHING!

Did you have a look at this guy? I don’t think he needs a costume to destroy his chances of that…

In the third picture, his head seems really strangely proportioned. It looks like a bad cut and paste job. Unfortunately for him, I’m sure it’s not.

Next up: pictures from the Furries convention!

I’d rather gouge my eyes out with rusty, broken butter knives.

I’d rather gouge my eyes out with rusty, broken butter knives.[/quote]

I nearly spewed my coffee all over my monitor when I read this…

:lol:

I’d rather gouge my eyes out with rusty, broken butter knives.[/quote]

I nearly spewed my coffee all over my monitor when I read this…

:lol:[/quote]
Heh, always happy to help with rapid nasal or oral luqid dispersion. ;)

For some reason, I don’t think swatting the babes off of him like mosquitoes isn’t much of a problem for this man.

Other than being an overweight dork, the man has no wee-wee. I guess he figures he has nothing left to lose…

I find it disturbing that you were actually looking for a so-called “wee-ee”.

While I have an odd sort of admiration for someone with so little vanity (since he actually submitted this to Slashdot), for the love of god, man, get a codpiece or a protective cup.

LOL! HAHAHA! FGHGDJFGDJ! (coffee spewing sounds)

I’ve made my own beer belly …

I’m halfway there!!

I painted up the Frisbee that came with the armor (not shown here, because it’d already been painted when I took the picture), and sent it off to Renaissance Dancewear, who I buy all of my tights for Renfaire clothing from.

Not surprised over here.

You think that’s bad, SomethingAwful’s writeup includes an expanded close-up guaranteed to cause your eyes to burst in a valiant attempt to save your brain from the unmitigated horrors perpetrated by it.