Marines find underground nuke complex

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=31966

U.S. Marines have located an underground nuclear complex near Baghdad that apparently went unnoticed by U.N. weapons inspectors.

Hidden beneath the Iraqi Atomic Energy Commission’s Al-Tuwaitha facility, 18 miles south of the capital, is a vast array of warehouses and bombproof offices that could contain the “smoking gun” sought by intelligence agencies, reported the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review

:shock:

I’ll take my news from a more moderate source, thank you very much :)

Yeah, I can’t say I rely on one of the outlets that pushed the “Clinton’s mulatto baby” story.

Like it’d make a difference to anyone but the most asinine, closed-minded conservatives.

This is how many smoking guns now?

“Well, it turns out it was actually a 23 year old Iraqi nerd’s basement. He was running Avalon Hill’s Nukewar on his Commodore 64, and we got a bit overzealous.”

Is this one of those Yugoslav contract bunkers?

Iraqi War math:

Number of smoking guns < Number of Jessica Lynch’s bullet wounds :roll:

Uh…why isn’t this on the national news anywhere that I can see? It says this was reported in the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review. You’d think the story would be everywhere.

–Dave

Here’s the original article. It was written by a reporter embedded in the unit that found and is currently holding the facility:

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/tribune-review/specialreports/iraq/s_128200.html

It is curious that none of the major networks have picked it up, though.

I think they have been burned too many times already. They are probably waiting to see how it plays out.

Chet

Last I read, she had 0 bullet wounds. The doctors in Germany said she hadn’t been shot or stabbed. I didn’t hear what the real cause of the injuries was.

Last I read, she had 0 bullet wounds. The doctors in Germany said she hadn’t been shot or stabbed. I didn’t hear what the real cause of the injuries was.[/quote]

DAR! That was supposed to be a reply to the Iraq Math post. I AM SMRAT.

You’re especially smart, actually. Give it a minute. It’ll come to you.

Oh, so that was the point? Yes, I’ll shut up now.

I’d assume shrapnel and being thrown out of the vehicle by the shockwave from the RPG attack.

Speaking of that, will someone enlighten me about what happened to those missles they supposedly found with biological or nerve agent warheads? Did that turn out to be a false alarm or what?

Now Fox is carrying the underground nuk-you-lar something story.

As soon as the BBC carries it we can believe it, and as soon as Al-Jazeera reports it then we can take it to the bank and turn it into cash money.