Martyrdom, Threat or Orgy?

Because McMaster wondered aloud how many people believe that a violent martyrdom entitles suicide bombers to eternal carnality, but did not make his own poll, I am doing it.

So, I know some people here believe that, before he was born, Jesus told Noah to build a giant pontoon boat and have the most diverse cocktail party in the history of the world until backstage at Madonna’s Blonde Ambition Show in Berlin during a sweltering Sommernacht. I also hear that some people believe that guns make you safer. I believe that Anti-Semitism means something which it obviously doesn’t. And Dave Long thinks that Nintendo is his baby daddy.

You don’t have to be a member of any particular religion for this one. I believe Mormons, who are Christian depending on which Christians you ask, also believe that the hereafter is a cosmic fuckfest of infinitely recursive proportions. Catholics think that you get to meet a bunch of fun people you used to watch on TV, which is fine, but how far into eternity would you even be before you were scraping the bottom of the barrel, celebrity-wise, and passing the time on a rundown cloud with George Martin’s second cousin Wensforth?

So this is a call, let’s put it to a vote, who has the best hereafter? Also, whick hereafter is the most unlikely and why?

I’ve always been partial to Buddhism’s hereafter, which is essentially just another shot at becoming an enlightened human, until you finally attain Nirvana, at which point you’re a total badass martial artist or something.

This was SO worth 2 threads.

The 72 virgins thing sounds good. I’ll take Islamic martyrdom, please.

Sorry, something that I always do wrong does this. I meant to have a poll to, but that didn’t work out, and someone had already replied to one before I thought I even hit submit.

For some reason, this software posts your first post, BEFORE you have created the poll. It’s stupid, but there you have it.