Oh hello. I’ve been thinking that as much as I’m enjoying the various new modes they’ve added, it’d be nice if they went back to story mode and added more of it and apparently that is exactly what they’ve just done.
- Chapter 10 in story mode - a Skrull invasion
- a new Patrol zone, Hightown, unlocked through beating chapter 10 with one character
- playable Black Cat
- Deadpool 52 review. Replaces Spirit with Awesome, which is not consumed by abilities, adds a few new toys, makes Server Lag his signature and replaces his ultimate with Kitchen Sink.
- Agent Venom teamup
- a bunch of Rogue changes and additions
- some existing costumes for Jean Grey, Captain America and Black Widow (in descending number of costumes affected) were visually tweaked
- achievement and progression leaderboards
- native Xbox 360, Xbone and Steam controller support and presumably you can make it work with your other weirdo gamepad
- credit cap increase to 9,999,999
- two big crafting changes - no more tiers of element, and now recipes will automatically populate with the relevant stackable items (elements, unstable molecules, etc). Non stackable items will still need to be manually selected. Nice QoL stuff but I was kinda hoping they were going to overhaul it in terms of relevance and overall utility as well. I guess maybe later.