Marvel Midnight Suns: Firaxis unveils the Nico vs. Chthon showdown Marvel fans have been waiting for!

A “move” action has nothing to do with hero movement that occurs when playing cards. To perform a shove, you have to position the icon for the character such that there is a red circle around the intended target with an arrow pointing up.

Note that much like with using environmental objects, the direction you can shove someone is based on positioning BEFORE you move. You can not freely reposition to the other side of a character, then shove them. Think of a shove as a single combined action where you bull rush straight at someone, then push them. The end location of your character is predetermined.

As to multiple moves, I don’t know yet if you can use them to perform multiple shoves, though I suspect you can. I only know one way to get an extra move (aside from a combat item?) as yet, via Magik’s upgraded portal card, but haven’t used it in combat yet.

Awesome! What team comp?

Heh, I had wondered about that. Maybe gather first, drop the pit behind, then use a slide for a big push?

A couple of covers for Mr. Chick:

I don’t know what’s up with the half and half background. Couldn’t get rid of it.