Mask of Kri

Whereas we can find it in bargain bins for $5. :?

It depends on the context. If I was living in an area with cannibals and a lot of tribal warfare, that would not scare me, since I don’t consider it out of line. It does mean I assume there will be more berries and nuts available for my diet, since the flat surfaces of the teeth are used to chew those. Maybe I would think the poor diet resulting from all-meat would provide me the advantage in a fight.

If he spends time sharpening his teeth and I spend time sharpening my spears, why should I fear the fact that he has sharpened his teeth? I would probably call him a dumbass and run him through with a spear.

It depends on the context. If I was living in an area with cannibals and a lot of tribal warfare, that would not scare me, since I don’t consider it out of line. It does mean I assume there will be more berries and nuts available for my diet, since the flat surfaces of the teeth are used to chew those. Maybe I would think the poor diet resulting from all-meat would provide me the advantage in a fight.

If he spends time sharpening his teeth and I spend time sharpening my spears, why should I fear the fact that he has sharpened his teeth? I would probably call him a dumbass and run him through with a spear.[/quote]

Girls like guys with skills…like bowhunting skills, numchucking skills, spear running thru skills…