Mass Effect Trilogy Remastered - coming soon?

This is me as well. I must have paragon genes or something, at least where gaming is concerned.

Amen, and sorry for not having caught your earlier posts on the matter.

Yup, I can’t play Arnaud Amalric, even in games. At least not so directly.

When you consider the actual on the ground implications of actions in many strategy games? Tamerlane would even blush.

Don’t think I have done that since my first time thru. :)

This is me pretty much and I’m actually clearing my gaming plate in anticiaption. Gotta finish up Wasteland 3 stat! I invested heavily in “gaming clubs” as my wife calls them with my new pc so EA pro locked and loaded. $60 is a little under what I paid for 12 months worth last Nov so the cost matters not. I do own the first 2 I got at some point on the cheap but barely played. It’s fun anticipating a “new” game you haven’t played that is already highly regarded. Looks at Cyberpunk… ;)

It’s like they made this just for me.

Thought this was an interesting article, Bioware looked to mods on the existing Mass Effect games to get an idea of where to focus their improvements.

From that article I would expect any improvements over AI upscaled textures to again be very minimal. Definitely want to calibrate your expectations here-- ME1 should be a huge improvement overall, ME2/3 not so much.

I don’t think anyone here is unaware of where you stand with the Mass Effect Legendary Edition remaster. :)

Are you saying I repeat myself repeat myself?

LOL just a skosh, nothing worth mentioning. :)

😂🤣😅 seriously, i barked out laughing at this, I think stusser is absolutely right to call out and temper expectations, but in this case, yes, maybe a tad more than needed. 😁

Interesting plea. Basically they want a third option at the end of the Overlord quest. I had forgotten it until I read through the entire description of the quest, but once I did, I do remember both options being unsatisfying.

I could see it maybe happening if it was in Mass Effect 3. But to change a Mass Effect 2 quest that will have at least a small effect on Mass Effect 3 as well, is probably too much work for them to touch.

2915 Gamerscore for three games? Where did the other 85 points go?

Definitely no insanity run here. It’s weird, once I finally passed 100K Gamerscore, it went from something I cared about to something I only care about when I need achievements to get MS Rewards Points.

(Kind of like how Animal Crossing went from a few times a week thing to growing weeds once I finally got the damned Lunar Module.)

Same here. It’s been long enough that it’ll feel fresh again. And I never saw the redone endings for ME3, so that’ll be all-new for me.

Oh crap. I told my girlfriend if the weather looked nice we’d do something this weekend. Forgot to check the release date on this before promising. :)

It’s always amusing when I think a bunch of people are agreeing on some game aspect, or the supremacy of the Dell XPS 13, and I realize it’s just stusser making sure everyone knows his take on things. ;-)

Alright, alright, maybe I have a problem problem.

Still on Pinnacle Station?

I’ve got a boring weekend coming up (thankfully). Hopefully my pre-order from Best Buy arrives on time. Otherwise I might need to do an in person Walmart purchase and do a switcheroo return later on.

I’m linking this video mainly for the purpose of pointing and laughing. Because seriously, it’s just about 26 different types of All. Wrong. OK, maybe I agree with the 26th position. But the rest sucks.

I loathe Tali as a squad mate. She’s above Space Racist though who has not survived a playthrough since the first time. The “Tali is Best Waifu” crowd are all sorts of special.

Garrus
Wrex
Liara
Mordin
Legion
Jack
Grunt
Zaeed
Nyreen
Aria
Kasumi
EDI
Samara
Javik
Miranda
Carth
Thane
Tali
Jacob
James/Ash/Cullen/Anders are the worst. Sure they’re from Dragon Age but I wish I could send them all out the airlock too.

I read this in Matthew McConaughey’s voice.