Mass Effect Trilogy Remastered - coming soon?

Garrus and Zaeed are my Broforce.

None of the ME ladies really qualify as best waifu for me.

Jennifer Hale broing it up with Wrex/Grunt/Garrus is my headcanon.

LE doesn’t have modded bearded Sheploo.

I wonder what manufactured drama or backlash there will be?

Dude. DUDE.

If the game didn’t have Liara, I might even agree with you. But it has Liara and as such I cannot.

Someone else can keep an eye on that crap, I’m going to be too busy playing.

Too Mary Sue. Too Kouhai.

Liara was awesome for my Sentinel Run. Just set up those combos for me to knock it down. Or the other way around.

Of course, for Mass Effect 2, Zaaed with his grenades was always welcome.

So there are some rumors that this may be released a day early. Apparently, Xbox sent out some sort of “release date moved up!” email. Here’s to hoping.

So can anyone who has experience comment on how worthwhile the DLC are for the Mass Effect games? I have played all 3 games but never touched any DLC, are there a bunch of worthwhile story addons?

Also, I see Andromeda is on sale, did that ever get improved post-launch?

Thanks!

Bring Down the Sky for ME1 is good, Lair of the Shadow Broker is the best content in ME2. I thought Overlord was okay-ish, if you squint, and Arrival was garbage. The rest of the ME2 stuff was unmemorable. I’ve not really played the ME3 DLC but I’m told it’s good.

And Andromeda’s always been much better than its reputation. They patched it a bit in terms of the actual technical issues it had. No real content changes to speak of. And they never did DLC.

I can’t imagine the game being without any of the “optional” squad characters like Javik, Zaeed etc. Javik should have been included in the base game for all the extra layer of lore (voiced lines, banter between characters) he adds to the storyline.

Oh yeah, also Kasumi and Zaeed are okay additions to ME2. Zaeed only really brings his loyalty mission in terms of content though. And a bit of dialogue now and then. But he was pretty half-assed.

Well, I haven’t finished the video yet, but while watching the first 10 minutes I did learn I somehow missed that fact that there was a Prothean Companion you could have join your squad. I have no idea how I missed him, and I’m pretty sad I did, that sounds like he could be a fun and interesting character that would provide an interesting perspective on the lore.

Pretty sure he was DLC.

Edit: Yup.

Ah, okay that explains how I completely missed him. Thanks @Vesper, I feel better now — I thought I had just somehow managed to be incredibly sloppy in my exploration.

Yeah that’s Javik that I was referring to as essential. Overlord was meh but Lair off the Shadow Broker and leviathan were fantastic

Preload is up on Steam.

who else is just sitting and staring at their count down clock on Playstation? 1 hour left

One hour? Did this get moved up?

I really liked the DLC missions with Omega. Aria rocks, and getting ability is way cool.

And for just fun Citadel is great fun. The combat room is one way to score some extra cash, but the real fun is being able to fight along side with Wreck, or Grunt, Jack, or Zaaed again, even if it’s just in Arena style battles. Plus the writing is just a lot of fun. It doesn’t add a lot to the story, it just fun interacting with them.

So yeah, they are 100% worth it and fun.