Mass Effect Trilogy Remastered - coming soon?

I’ve heard Turians are very flexible - alas Shepherd appears not to be.

I only have reach

To by fair, Garrus was the one who asked me if I was ready to be a one-Turian-kind of girl

I always assumed Turians had barbs. Like cats.

Oh hell no

But… Mordus sent vids. And… salve

I actually also found Turians to look quite cat like (I think it’s the nose?) but I’ve heard humans refer to them as birds? I dunno.

Possibly due to the ‘flaps’ on the side, like some birds/ducks:

oh wow

Who’s Barb?

Lost to the upside down.

Here’s to having my hopes up about the next Mass Effect and Dragon Age

Does anyone know how to play a solo match in the Armax Arena? (Citadel DLC). I can’t seem to remove squadmates

Edit: Finally found out, they hid that one well.
Never played this last time, it’s pretty neat how when you first come to the Arena, there are only a few people there. As you progress along the high score board, there are more and more people there :’)

Just finished up the trilogy again. Boy, that ending, huh? I’m not going to get into that discussion again, but a couple of things ending-adjacent that still bug me.

• The Citadel DLC. Overall, I think it’s great. But from a timing standpoint, for everyone to be available, you have to wait to do it until just after Sanctuary. And that timing just doesn’t make any sense. I mean, you’ve just discovered where the Cerberus HQ is, and you’ll go into drydock right then, and have a party? It just doesn’t feel right. Actually one of the reasons I love the various alternate ending mods that I hope soon make their way to this product - some of them move the whole Citadel DLC to after Priority:Earth, with the idea it’s a gathering of friends a few months/years/etc down the line when it would feel in place. Will definitely play this again, but need to wait until those mods come out.
  • I hate any game that pulls the ‘you’re injured so you can only walk at 1/2 mile a decade’ thing. That whole bit spending 10 minutes slowly working your way forward until the showdown with IM is just - painful. I didn’t like it at the end of Modern Warfare, but it sort of made sense. And was a lot shorter. This was just painful.

Don’t get me wrong - even with those two things, and with that ending, I still think the entire series is very much a classic, and is easily in my top 3 of all time. Those things don’t ‘ruin’ the other 99% of the series. Still look forward to playing it again. Someday.

Man Wrex will not let me forget that I destroyed Maelon’s research.

Jesus, gamers are freakin’ creepy at times.

Breaking news: the Internet is thirsty. LOL.

Launched ME3 after work today. It plays like a dream. I remember being disappointed in how sluggish it felt on my base ps3 but the XSX version is awesome. And I’ve never done one character through all 3 games, so I had a shit-ton of upgrade points to spend. Bonus!

Also, looks like my girl Jack had her character model tweaked. She’s sporting some gray now, which makes sense. I also noticed a lot of scarring on her that I never noticed before.

Here’s a 3 hour Mass Effect Trilogy retrospective.

These are cool -