Massive chain reactions of exploding zombies

ooooo

http://www.1up.com/do/feature?pager.offset=1&cId=3138362

This sounds like fun, especially the combo hit thing. The article ahs the most info I’ve seen on the game so far too, decent read.

I was all excited about this until I realized it was the PSP… Who has one of those?

Nobody. That’s who.

Que? They are like bellybuttons here. Shiny, wonderful bellybuttons.

To quote Spider-Man: “Just call me Mr. Nobody!”

Yeah, I know everybody here has one. “Lumines” and all that. I’m mostly just bummed that none of the games I can play will dynamically preview my blood splatter for me.

Blockbuster will rent you one for $8 a week. That seems nuts to me based on how fragile the screen is, but what the heck.

Blockbuster will rent you one for $8 a week

Really? The Blockbusters around my house in Nashville (I have since moved and haven’t been to one here, but whatever) haven’t rented any video game systems for years. You probably have to put down a $200 deposite, but that’s pretty cool.

Blockbuster will rent you one for $8 a week. That seems nuts to me based on how fragile the screen is, but what the heck.[/quote]
Man, no kidding. Half of their DVDs are scratched to hell and gummed up. What chance does a portable plasma screen have?

If they put a screen protector on it, it may have a chance, assuming people don’t just take it off. But if you use a good one and apply it right, you can hardly notice its there. Still, one drop on a hard floor and the PSP is prolly done for.

Blockbuster would need what… 25 weeks of life to break even on the PSP?

That’s somewhat hopeful of them.

More than likely, that’s one of the minority franchise stores, rather than one of the corporate owned Blockbusters. They got rid of game system rentals years ago, which was a smart move considering just how fragile the last generation of consoles were.

It was on the sign at a GameRush in either Dallas or Frisco, can’t remember which. Either way, I suspect the stores around here are corporate-owned, given that their corporate HQ is in Dallas.

They were also offering DS’s for rent.

Is it wrong of me that my interest went up a bit when I noticed that “Officer Stevens” was a girl?

Yeah, it probably is. I’ma go over here and sob in the corner.