May 16, 2011: wallet threat level fantastic

Title May 16, 2011: wallet threat level fantastic
Author Tom Chick
Posted in Games
When May 16, 2011

The week is expecting a commitment from you. L.A. Noire and The Witcher 2 are the kind of mutually exclusive drawn-out videogames that you probably can't play simultaneously. You must choose..

Read the full article

Holy cow! PS3 is getting an online service!? Sweetness!

Boo at the Crysis 2 comments, boo I say!

Heh, you missed BottleOpenerHead Man in the background. He is the devourer of worlds and sodas.

Also the 17th brings a new Deathsmiles to the 360's Games on Demand service. I enjoyed the first and while I'd have prefered a disc release for the second I'm just happy to be getting it at all (and at only $30).

I'd be all over The Witcher 2, couldn't be more excited for it, except that there's no way in hell my crap pc will run it. This makes me very sad.
I'm trying to save up to build a new one, but life keeps getting in the way.

L.A. Noir looks very interesting, though, so I'll take that as a consolation prize.

By the way, I actually know that's Galactica in the background, because you fight him at the end of Marvel vs. Capcom 3's stupid single-player mode. He's, like, really tall.

Tom, why not just delete your save game and start over with the new patch? You haven't played it in so long the DLC will also make the game fresh again for you. I think Honest Hearts is a good fit for low level play.