McCain: Don't listen to Palin

Both Pat’s and Geno’s uses razor thin slices of rib eye which are freshly cut every day. If that aint quality meat I don’t know what is :P Only one of them use cheezwhiz…can’t remember which…but the other one uses provolone.

Un-American, elitist provolone.

No doubt with a heaping of arugula!

I wish people would stop using the term ‘clean coal’. I get that it’s just the term that is used, but god, I’d rather they said ‘reduced emissions coal’ or something. ‘Clean coal’ is just a little too close to ‘friendly assault’ or ‘gentlemanly kidney punch’.

If Obama wins, Biden should double as press secretary. That would be awesome!

Yeah, I would totally watch his press conferences, and I’m sure I’m not alone.

First, cheez whiz is not a vital ingredient. Second, you’ve never had a cheesesteak. There’s something about the water in Philly that prevents the bread from being made elsewhere, and the bread is a huge part of it. Likewise with a Cuban sandwich, the only good one I’ve ever had was from a proper Cuban deli. I’m generally not a location snob (I still contend that the best BBQ lives in San Francisco) but the cheesesteak doesn’t travel.

I spent a month in Philly once, and I’ll gladly give it the title of Sandwich Center of the Universe. Every form of meat/veg between bread that you can imagine, they do well.

H.