McDonald's kiosks and mobile ordering in 2017

I haven’t been at a Mc D’s since early November 2017, stopped in this weekend to see them really pushing the mobile orders and on top of that offering delivery now? What?

They have a 1/2/3 dollar menu promo going on now also. I am sure this will do very well for them, people like to keep it simple when ordering.

I tried the $3 chicken sandwich, its not up to Chick-fil-a level of quality, but its good enough for $3.

I saw no signs yet of kiosks to order from inside. (Southeastern PA).

For what it’s worth, I had a Burger King fish sandwich yesterday. I like McDonald’s fish sandwiches much better. Since they’re both Alaskan pollock I guess it comes down to prep. The McD’s Filet is always the same and that’s not a bad thing. The BK one had an off taste, like the fry fat needed to be changed. That could even just be that BK at that time.

McDonald’s is kicking the other fast food chains’ asses in the mobile department. Not only does their mobile ordering always work for me (I don’t think any other fast food chain around me even offers it yet), but their app always has fantastic coupons. Two years ago I went to McDonald’s a handful of times a year. Now I go every week it seems, due solely to the app. I doubt I’m alone there.

I hope Wendy’s can catch up, because all else being equal I do prefer their food.

Yeah, the McD’s I regularly get coffee and sometimes breakfast from has kiosks. They’re great.