McRib, is it back?

Been eating McRib for the past couple of weeks here in SD.

Fuck off, you pretentious poser. Be ashamed? Of what?

If it’s hamburgers themselves that are “shameful” (due to animal rights issues), then you’re surely a vegan, aren’t you? That’s the only thing I can see that’s shameful about McDonald’s, and all carnivorous humans share in that particular (debatable) shame. So, are you a vegan?

If you’re not a vegan, then screw your attempt to conflate either taste or health with shame. That’s some bullshit Puritan thinking there, motherfucker, and it’s for chumps.

Fuck off, you pretentious poser. Are you a vegan? If not, then screw you and your bogus ethical distinctions between McDonald’s and other purveyors of flesh.

Not a vegan. I’m just someone who enjoys food.

Ah, and so anyone who doesn’t share your taste in food should be ashamed of themselves? Double-fuck that.

(I admit to ninja editing, was having a hard time phrasing my point clearly. Fortunately it wound up not mattering.)

Awesome!

I love burgers and fries. I’d say if you can spend the same money on burgers and fries that taste good, then I’d do that instead. I eat McD every once in a while, but many local bar/pubs have FAR FAR better burgers. Most are even close in cost to the Angus stuff, but taste much better. If you’re on a long distance trip and can’t stop for real food, I understand (and may join you for some McD fries dipped in BQQ and sweet/sour sauce!), but wasting cash and calories on subpar food (of any kind) is more of a sin in my book if you have better options.

Ah, and so anyone who doesn’t share your taste in food should be ashamed of themselves? Double-fuck that.

It’s McDonalds. You’re going to argue taste in food while talking about McDonalds? Yikes.

Yes, it’s back. It’s very back. It’s so back you wouldn’t believe it.

McDonalds is nummy, in a salty and greasy sort of way.

And I say this as someone who known how to cook and appreciates much more refined dishes as well.

McDonalds is nummy, in a salty and greasy sort of way.

Hey, I loved McDonalds when I was a kid. Now? Please. As espressojim said if you want burgers/fries there are FAR better options for about the same money.

And I say this as someone who known how to cook and appreciates much more refined dishes as well.

You don’t have to be a high end food snob to know that McDonalds is garbage.

Sounds like RepoMan hit it square on the head then, you are being a prick to anyone who doesn’t happen to share your tastes. I used to do that to people when I was a kid. Now? Please.

P.S. Two McRibs for lunch and they were nummy!

Warren, do you have kids? Because if you do, you’re a dick. If you don’t, I’ll wave to you in the play area sipping your shake and happily eating your McWhatever after you do.

Sounds like RepoMan hit it square on the head then, you are being a prick to anyone who doesn’t happen to share your tastes. I used to do that to people when I was a kid. Now? Please.

WTF, you do that all the time!

P.S. Two McRibs for lunch and they were nummy!

Sweet!

Only 900 calories and 48 grams of fat! Did you have any fries or soda to go with that?

Warren, do you have kids? Because if you do, you’re a dick. If you don’t, I’ll wave to you in the play area sipping your shake and happily eating your McWhatever after you do.

If I had kids, I would probably take them there because I loved it as a kid. However, this thread is filled with grown adults going there on their own. Freely. By choice.

This will be a tough battle, men, Warren has secured the caloric high ground.

I still eat at McDonalds a few times a year, but I am usually disappointed.

my mcdonalds did not have the mcrib and didn’t even know what it was :(

I am unapologetic in my love for McDonalds. I know it’s crap like I know fish sticks are crap, but I still like them every now and again. It’s cheap, it’s fast, I don’t have to get out of the car, and I like their fries.

Sometimes you just want fast food. That said, I would not eat the McRib because I don’t like BBQ :(

This sounds like the justification for a righteous cleansing.

Why do you care? It’s common knowledge you can get better food than what McDonald’s serves, but can you tell me where to get more consistent, faster, cheaper food? Not every meal has to be the gastronomic event of a lifetime, and if you’re calling McDonalds inedible then you must hail from a different planet than the one where McDonalds serves untold billions of burgers to billions of people who, for the most part, seem pretty damn satisfied with the taste/value/time ratios.

You just have to be a complete douchebag to go on about it.

Seriously? So your issue is about the poor quality of the flavor, not about the health concerns? Cos if it’s about the poor flavor, mentioning the calories Kraaze ingested makes you look confused and uncertain about your point. However, if your issue is both about flavor and about health, you just admitted that you want to feed your children unhealthy crap. Which makes you look like a stupid asshole.

I’m willing to postulate that all of these are true!