Meet your new partner in Resident Evil: Revelations

Title Meet your new partner in Resident Evil: Revelations
Author Tom Chick
Posted in Games
When January 24, 2012

Remember in Resident Evil 5 how cool it was to have Sheva by your side? She was exotic and sometimes competent and, most important, she had personality. Those were the days. In Resident Evil: Revelations on the Nintendo 3DS, you get new partners..

Read the full article

Wow, I can't believe that Capcom was able tp pull it off. Characters so thin that RE5 characters look interesting by comparison. Truly an impressive feat!

I find the shitty voice acting in most of the Resident Evil games charming, but I'm sure there's a healthy slice of nostalgia coloring that. That said, I was pretty impressed with the amount of adventure/puzzle elements in the demo for this. I've only bought one other 3DS retail game, so despite the price hike, me and my sweet ass have a pre-order ready and waiting.

That just sounds awful.

Really don't understand how anyone still gets excited for this series. Except the developers who are, of course, a little too excited. Dead Rising should've marked the end of it.

Just to clarify, I don't hate this game. On the contrary, in fact. I'll have a full review posted soon, and I fully intend to disappoint the jaded Resident Evil haterz. :)

Grrr. Curse you, Chick!

I thought you were cool.