Merry Christmas 2021

Merry Christmas!

Safe travels to those venturing forth to see loved ones.

Merry Christmas, geewhiz! :)

Unfortunately due to the pandemic I’m not able to be with my partner this year. Hoping upon hope in 2022 they can ship me off from Sydney all the way to Montreal. It’s too hot here! I wanna see my first snowfall!

Hope everyone stays safe, comfortable, and cosy as can be these holidays.

Merry Christmastimes all. Stuck at home recovering from a surgery and unable to cook all the Xmas goodies like usual, so the family, my partner, and I are doing Fake Christmas midway through next month when I’ll be on the mend. Today and tomorrow are instead soothing movies, cookies, and presents for the partner and I at home :)

Merry Christmas everyone! And I am sure some of us are working this weekend, don’t forget our sacrifice!

Merry Christmas everybody! We had originally planned to have some small in-person family get togethers, but the arrival of omicron has changed the plans. It will be a repeat of last year’s Christmas with greeting from the sidewalk as we drop off gifts.

Hope everyone has a good one! I’ll be working in the daytime tomorrow, then seeing parents briefly for a short Christmas (thankfully and surprisingly they got their shots)

Merry Christmas to everyone at Q23. Stay safe.

That’s what I call a perfect Christmas.

Merry Christmas all, I hope you have a good one! It’s another weird un-Christmas here between the pandemic, the baby, and still not having gotten out of this damn apartment (all I want for Christmas is a sane housing market), but we’ll make the best of it we can. It should at least be fun to watch the 1.5 year old discover the wonder that is wrapping paper.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and let’s hope next year we can get together with our family and friends.

Merry Christmas, you magnificent gaming bastards!

I wish you all, either present or taking a long break from QT3, a merry fucking Christmas with no unwanted guests multiplying!

Merry Christmas all!

Merry Christmas and the happiest of holiday seasons to one of my favorite places on the internet. You motherfuckers.

Happy Holidays from the Wisdom clan!

Our planned vacation has gone south in a big way. We flew from Virginia to Reno to visit my sisters and parents on Wednesday, and somewhere over Texas my wife started feeling a little warm.

My folks are in their 70s so we bought some of the new home-testing kits and Ms. Wisdom came back positive (my two grown daughters and I came back negative). We then made appointments for the PCR test and paid $800 for the rapid versions. Same result.

So we packed my daughters off to a hotel to isolate there. If they have no symptoms tomorrow morning they’ll join the family for Xmas morning.

Despite my wife’s protests, I’m staying with her for the quarantine period. We’ve got a cute little AirBnB that is pretty cozy and clean, and I guess we’re supposed to get a couple feet of snow tonight so it’ll be a nice Xmas morning even if we can’t be with the extended family. Oh, and the AirBnB has emus… so that’s kind of cool though I swear they are planning to kill us. Cold, dead eyes and they are forever at the windows, just staring at us.

I guess I should add that my fully-vaccinated and boosted wife is showing very mild symptoms: a light fever and a very mild cough.

Merry Christmas to everyone at QT3 from a everyday reader and occasional poster. Have a safe but wonderful Christmas .

Merry Xmas Eve and XMas to all @ QT3!

Merry Christmas everyone :)

Good luck with the emus and the viruses Tin-Wis.

Merry Christmas all! We’re self quarantining as my daughter just came back from college in NYC. Everyone is feeling fine Just being careful. We’ll be getting together with family later on in the week.

Hope you all stay safe and have a great holiday.