Merry Christmas!

I hope Christmastime is a time of peace and contentment for everyone. Merry Christmas!

Ho ho ho, everyone.

This image is just a reminder of what the internet was obsessed with this Christmas season.

It’s the most wonderful time of the year. It’s a long twelve months between Spicy Chex Mix seasons.

Merry Christmas QT3!

Merry Christmas, all you wonderful people!

I’ve met so many cool people and had so many fascinating discussions on this forum over the years… I mean, heck, I’d been around here for a couple of years when I announced here that I was having a kid and that was going to be cut into my gaming time – and that kid is nine months away from being able to get his learner’s permit.

I’ve made some real-life friends from this board, and so many of you guys I’d consider friends even though we’ve never met in person. And a hell of lot of interesting casual acquaintances as well. :)

Anyway, this forum is a special corner of the Internet, and I’m so glad I’ve been able to virtually (and occasionally really) hang out with you guys and gals for a decade and a half now.

I hope everyone is doing well and that you all have a safe and happy holiday.

Well, after taking a break from games to be with family for the last 12 hours or so, I am just about ready to take a break from family to be with games! :D

Merry Christmas 2016, QT3, thanks for another bumper year around here!

hahaha, you’ve got a family like mine. Or maybe you’ve just got better games than me! :)

Merry Christmas sharaleo!

I’ll sneak in a merry QT3 xmas before i gets caught for being on the puter ;)

Just came back from my sister’s Christmas dinner! Hope your Christmas is equally nice. I think the kids had the most fun. Merry Christmas everyone!

Happy Holidays everyone.

Happy Chrimbus everyone!

Merry Christmas to all! Hope you will have, are having, or did have a great day!

Merry Christmas everybody.

Merry Christmas all.

Happy Holidays to all.

Merry Christmas everyone!

We had some rare fog yesterday in Kansas City yesterday that lasted all day. So when I came home from work in the afternoon, it was interesting to see the city bathed in this bright white fog. But it felt really magical last night when me and my wife drove to the grocery store and found it closed. In fact, most businesses in the area were closed, including gas stations that had been powered down to be completely dark. So going through the fog in this very familiar neighbourhood, lit only by street lights streaming down cones of light through the fog, we saw only rare other lights, and they were mostly christmas lights that lit the houses around us as we drove home. It was a rare sight, and I found it very much in keeping with the season. Much more special than just a white christmas.

Perhaps you were part of history! :)

Then one foggy Christmas Eve,
Santa came to say,
Rudolph with your nose so bright,
Won’t you guide my sleigh tonight

Sounds like a great scene for an artist to paint!

Merry Christmas QT3! Hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday! Just Christmas dinner and dessert with the future son-in-laws parents until I can hook up the new PS4 Mrs Shellfishguy snuck under the tree for me!