Metal Wolf Chaos, feat. Action President

Hoping this leads to more ports of From games. All their mecha and first-person games would be right at home on PC. Metal Wolf’s translation was already all in English though, I imagine that made the process more palatable.

• King’s Field, Shadow Tower and Echo Night with sane turn speeds
  • Armored Core with sane controls
  • Kuon at a sane price
  • Chromehounds resurrected from its cruel grave

Another Century’s Episode is probably out of the question with all the anime licenses involved, but I don’t see why the others would be out of the question if they’re keeping source code from at least 2004. Most of their publishing deals were with Sega or Agetec in the US, the former of which has been more than willing to put old classics like Vanquish and Bayonetta on PC and the latter is long gone. They seem to self-publish everything in Japan so they may own the rights to all their franchises anyway, with the exception of Demon’s Souls/Bloodborne (Sony).
Don’t want to Monkey’s Paw it too badly though. Devolver seems to have drummed up a good amount of hype for Metal Wolf, so we’ll see. Maybe I’ll make a tweet-bot that demands FromSoft ports @devolverdigital every year on the day of their original release date.