Michelle Malkin vs. Alex Jones

And what’s your point? You clearly brought this here to say “Oh hey, look, this guy is one of you, and he’s behaving badly! Fascists!” You got immediate support from Qt3’s longest running righty nutball. You were both shown to be dofas. Get off the fucking cross, save what little dignity you have left, and don’t try to play this as anything other than what it was.

Haha check out the rough and tumble P&R vet calling me out! I feel like a superstar! ~_~

Hah, the replies were amusing.

The point is change Alex Jones with O’Reilly/Savage/Hannity/Limbaugh and Malkin with INSERT FEMALE LIB HERE you guys would be going off on how much a complete asshole sexist jerk O’Reilly/Savage/Hannity/Limbaugh is.

But it’s okay to verbally intimidate and berate someone just because they don’t believe like you do.

I LOVE AMERICA!

Except I don’t see anyone saying what they saw in the video was “ok.”

I LOVE AMERICA!

Doubtful, you probably voted Bush 2x.

Actually your point was that liberals are intolerant jerks, which was quickly disproved by the Google, which told us that this intolerant jerk was a conservative conspiracy theorist.

Trying to change the point won’t distract from your moment of pure ignorance.

So your argument against me is now words totally made up by you and attributed to me.

Haha, I like how you’re ordering me around as if you say it with enough sanctimony, I’ll have no choice but to comply.

Only because you’ve completely avoided supporting or explaining your own words.

No thank you. You can keep her.

What the fuck happened to cause this thread to exist, and how can we prevent it in the future?

I honest-to-god think this is the most idiotic argument I have ever seen here.

I’m not defending Alex Jones, I just find him amusing. He’s a good old fashioned nut who can tie the Illuminati to anything.

I didn’t watch the whole thing but he seemed to be just running around screaming like a loon, which is what he always does. Why is that so horrible? He never hit anyone.

Every time I think of Malkin I remember when she snooped around someone’s house and posted about their kitchen countertops when they dared speak up in support of government-funded healthcare for children, which they used after their children were hurt in a bad car accident. She is a vile human being.

I’m a vet? Keen!

I seen dummer …

http://www.quartertothree.com/game-talk/showpost.php?p=957725&postcount=1

Wow, what a creepy, insane character that Alex Jones guy is.

He’s right out of a Stephen King novel - horrific demonstration of how unpleasant truly disturbed people can be.

But then change O’Reilly/Savage/Hannity/Limbaugh back to Alex Jones, and you would be going off about LIBERAL INTOLERANCE! Again!

Weren’t you just going on and on about how newbies need to learn how rough and tumble P&R is? Or was that the other guy.

Since when is Malkin a neo-conservative? She just hates Muslims.

other guy

Hee! I remember when Alex Jones was just a rambling nutbar on public access TV in Austin back when I was in law school. Guess the nutbar has a bigger audience now.

On and on
He just keeps on trying
And he smiles when he feels like crying
On and on, on and on, on and on

Beyatches!

Coincidentally, Mr. Jones held open a door for me at a coffeeshop the other day. Was really polite. Said ‘sir’ and all.

If I had known an Illuminati/masonic word, I totally would’ve uttered it.