Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020) - We're really sorry about Microsoft Flight

When they add helicopters I am so landing in my driveway.

I like using live weather and am still a very VFR pilot, so in the evening when it’s dark here I’ve been flying around Hawaii. With the help of the handy chart, and finally getting the hang of setting mixture by watching how GPH goes up and down as you adjust, I made a proper ascent over the big Island to go visit the volcanoes and the observatory.

I ran out of gaming time before I could go land back at Hilo so I left the game paused overnight. Since I use live weather when I came back this morning night had fallen. So I tried my first night landing and first bonanza landing at the same time. I lined up well. I came in way too fast from descending from 13,000 ft, but worked my attitude to bleed speed until I could get the flaps and gear down. My approach was a bit wobbly but I thought I was doing great. Touched down at a good speed, pretty centered, but unfortunately quite short of the runway. In a panic I threw back in the power did a short hop on to the actual runway and made a terrible landing. I almost put a wing into the strip before the gear touched. Still, it was a landing.