Might as well let Sleeping Dogs lie

As Chris mentioned, it was crossover with Bully. The lead designer of Bully is the lead on Sleeping Dogs.

hey reviewer, did you forget to take your anti-depressants?

anybody who makes a wonton pun joke shouldn't be allowed to pull a metacritic score down...anyhow check out the ps3 metacritic of this game...i wonder if they made it better on ps3 (a developer which made modnation racers on ps3)..?

for fark's sake the reviewer should be wing chuned to death like Ip man.

ok im sorry about the prev message...everybody's entitled to their opinion, its a democracy HK-style.

Okay, I loved the Edison Chen reference, but you got me all paranoid I'd been misspelling wanton all these years. I AM NOT AMUSED.

sorry reading some of your review just makes me think you lack objectivity and gaming experience needed for reviewing games.

Yakuza is Japanese. Idiot.

Most honest review you will find, the game is pathetic when taken in the context of 2012. Everything about it is SUBPAR. If you want an openworld game worth playing then just wait for GTA5 and Dishonored. This is actually a step backwards from True crime 2 if you can believe. Bravo Tom, I sincerely applaud you holding the line with integrity on this one. I noticed that the powers that be have promptly taken your review off of metacritic after some palms were greased no doubt, fucking insane this modern world of ours.

I guess this is the review bobby and activision paid for?

I know, it has the odd 'feel' of sock puppets maybe? Some weird vibe.

sad enough? you get everything you deserve? Really? How inexperienced are you? You sound very young.

How is 'now standard' pejorative? And 'godawful driving physics' - really doesn't describe what's wrong with the driving. I thought the driving was terrific. I'm not going to take issues with the opinions regarding the aesthetics of the game since that is personal taste but how was the driving 'godawful'?

And how hypocritical is it for you to 'care' and call someone pathetic. The review score isn't any different if someone complains about this review. The review isn't any different if someone thinks Tom's review sucks. Unless that is you review magically changes to something totally different and rubbish to you.

Have you played the game or just read the review?

There is no objectivity in reviewing games. Reviewing is almost entirely subjective. If there were, then every review for a single game would say the same thing and have all of the same ratings.

If you think this site is pathetic, then why do you come here?

prototype got 3 stars and This only 2? wow that's great. Dragon's dobma (very glitchy game but still fun) got 4. Why websites like this are on metacritic? I need to ask them then

where is my comment?

THIS REVIEW SUCKS AND IS A COMPLETE MESS! U ARE TALKING OUT UR ASS! SLEEPING DOGS IS AMAZING I HAVE PLAYED 6 HOURS SO FAR AND ITS THE BEST OPEN WORLD GAME OF 2012!

That's tom chick, he hates everything. Seriously, unless everyone else hates it , then he loves it.

Because he was being pathetic the comment he made is ridiculous hence calling him on it. There is a difference between disagreeing with someone's opinion and just coming on here trolling like he has.

Too many Internet warriors about these days who when challenged cannot back themselves up but just type utter nonsense.