Minecraft Dungeons - The Minecraft ARPG

Agreed! My wife and I both have different named scatter crossbows, mine with unique sound effects, and they are both awesome.

Hers basically shoots off 5 arrows (it has the “More Arrows!” named effect), one of which is always a bomb and sometimes has its arrows splinter off into even more arrows. All that for the cost of one ammo. When she couple it with her soul quiver, you get a gigantic tidal wave flowing in front of her and crushing the mobs, even through walls.

Mine is slightly lower level and not quite as fancy, but it combines a gravity effect (pulls all the mobs around the point of impact together) with a poison cloud. Effective!

My current prized possession is a gigantic claymore with a leech effect. It does a ton of damage, hits fast (I have attack speed enhancers and echo) and heals me with every hit (replicates life on hit from Diablo). Add to this my armour with double thorns (400% damage back to enemy on every hit) and I’m now officially a tank. I stand there and whale on bosses. :)

Gear is fun.