Minecraft! (single player dwarf fortress)

But then you can’t cut down a forest and then set fire to the leaves in the sky.

Anyone else having crash issues since the update?

OK lemme get ALL my ignorance outta the way here:
Buying the Windows 10 version isn’t cross buy with Xbox? WTF I thought that was the whole point of Xbox on Win 10
I can’t play in Win 10 in fing full screen mode?
The Win 10 version is back on version 1.4 and the cool new stuff I thought I was getting for my $10 is all in 1.9 only on Xbox?

WTFingF?

The new boats are awesome which are are coded to calculate client-side and they don’t smash when hitting frickin lily pads now so it’s smooooth sailing and they have room for a passenger (mob only I think)! Huge improvement and now long, lazy river journeys with a pet are a thing.

Actually, the new 1.9 stuff is only in the Java version for PC.

The Win10 and mobile versions are way behind.

The Xbox One/360/PS4 version is somewhere between.

Yes, please! I’d love that too.

My daughter and I have been enjoying your new “back to my roots” series in 1.9, by the way. We’ll likely be jumping back in on a fresh server this weekend. Time to explore!

Wendelius

There are a few that do this, including Lumberjack. I don’t know if it’s updated though.

It’s been a warm welcome back to MC after a year off and I just love the early progression and exploring! You should definitely give it another go!

Thanks Telefrog.

No cross buy and no full screen?

Ooo that sounds like a new video series in the making I think. Time for you and your trusty dog to hit the river Paul!

Yeah, soon! Took a pink sheep out for a cruise today and it was flawless!

Woah i missed this news for the last month or so! It looks like Phedrun has released her new modpack: Life in the Woods Renaissance.

http://www.lifeinthewoods.ca/index.html

And she has some let’s plays up of it too:

I know really nothing about it, but i loved her first Life in the Woods modpack, so i’m chomping at the bit to find out more. Hmm i hope this is slightly easier to install than the old one (Shaders etc were the tricky bit). But awesome minecraft news :)

Microsoft adding official PvP to Minecraft, including map pack DLC.

Isn’t that like adding pvp to Barbie Horse Adventure or something? I mean… Who asked for this?

Microsoft.

Lots of players play battle arenas through Minecraft mods. I didn’t ask for this, but I can see playing 4 player split screen battles with my kids being quite a bit of fun. We’ll definitely try it.

Wendelius

I dunno. It’s like pvp in Diablo, which I find useless and silly because it was never really designed or balanced for it. Except all the Diablo games have good combat for the genre and Minecraft combat is like actually slapping plastic dolls against each other and pretending they’re doing something cool.

But, ok. /shrug

Anybody with VR kits should try the official or unofficial Minecraft VR mods. They are awesome. Puts the scale of the world, building, exploring in a whole new light. Does take longer to do anything through.

Diego

Yeah, I tried the GearVR minecraft, and the sense of scale is wondrous. Those blocks are really big.

I love the title on this thread!