Minesweeper strategies

So okay, I’ve been playing minesweeper on my Mom’s Dell, and I’m really finding it impossible to beat the fastest times that this French exchange student Guiellerme got on intermediate level while he was staying here.

Any suggestions?

Ritalin.

do you know about the two button click on a number?
if there are x marks adjacent to number x, two button click the number to expose all other adjacent cells.

I posted this question more for the humor than anything else. It’s sort of commiseration with my Shoot Club buddies that I’m stuck in a world without any real computer games. (horror!)

I never expected to get an answer! Thanks Pax, now I can go back and really tear into those mines! That French boy will be cleaned out! :D

• jason

P.S. I’d never post a serious question with a run-on sentence.[/i]

I posted this question more for the humor than anything else. It’s sort of commiseration with my Shoot Club buddies that I’m stuck in a world without any real computer games. (horror!)

I never expected to get an answer! Thanks Pax, now I can go back and really tear into those mines! That French boy will be cleaned out! :D

• jason

P.S. I’d never post a serious question with a run-on sentence.[/i]

Well, if you find a really great way to beat it, then P=NP and the whole world explodes. That’s my commiseration.

Wow I beat beginner in 19 seconds with the both-mouse-buttons trick.

GO ME :!:

n00bs…

:wink: :lol: