MLB 2017 - A new weird reality

That’s a lot of chocolate.

Ready!

Finally…God.

Ready to watch the ultra-powerful Giants line-up take Greinke deep all day long!

(/s)

Yay, baseball! Twins to remain undefeated for [checks schedule] 28.5 more hours!

The Rays scored 7 runs in 2.2 innings against Tanaka and the Yankees. Things you are unlikely to see again this year!

Why do they even put the other eight guys out there with Madbum any more?

https://twitter.com/statcast/status/848648938349408256

:-)

Well, someone has to shag those outfield fly balls. He’s good, but even he can’t do that from the pitcher’s mound.

Fuck the DH.

Preach!

Born & bred AL fan, but yeah, fuck the DH. Pitchers hitting is the best. You want to run The Mountain That Swings out there, you take your lumps watching him “play” first base!

Giants pick up right where they left off…
Good day at the plate for one M. Bumgarner, though

RK Player Team Pos G AB R H 2B 3B HR RBI BB SO SB CS AVG▼ OBP SLG OPS
1 Bumgarner, M SF P 1 2 2 2 0 0 2 2 1 0 0 0 1.000 1.000 4.000 5.000
2 Castro, S NYY 2B 1 4 1 3 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 .750 .750 .750 1.500

I have no idea how to make that format correctly, but you get the idea.

After yesterday’s (nearly) full slate of games, I went over to MLB.com this morning to watch the Fastcast. Last year, the Fastcast was 3-4 minutes of quick game recaps and highlights. But this year, they’ve screwed it up, basically just sewing together a few highlights from the day without saying things like who actually won the games, or talking about more than just the big home runs or slick fielding plays. Anyone know of a good quick daily recap out there on the Interwebs somewhere since the Fastcast isn’t cutting it any more?

If your’e a T-Mobile subscriber today’s giveaway for the T-Mobile Tuesdays app is a free MLBTV premium subscription.

They’ve obviously refined their process since last year. It’s a prize now in those T-Mobile Tuesdays giveaways, not free to anyone who logs in like it was last year. Also, it didn’t like my 100 MB/month free-for-life account, so they’ve probably limited it to only people who actually pay them. Ah well, knew last year’s free MLB.TV premium was an anomaly. :)

Sam Dyson is glad he won’t see Cleveland again for another 3 months.

Hey, we are 4 games into the new season and the Tigers are still undefeated!

Bartolo Colon hitting is a thing.

I just want a unified rule- the current setup gives AL teams a huge advantage

Eric Judge and Ronald Torreyes. It looks as though Judge is playing with Little Leaguers

This was fun for a Monday afternoon game. Matt Moore swinging bunt + D-Backs little league fielding = 3 runs.

snicker

Not recent, but it reminds me of that play.

This one is good too