MLB 2018 - Hope for a 7-game WS so they'll play on Halloween

Your 2018 NL Home Run Leaderboard:

Arenado 37
Carpenter 36
Story 36
Yelich 36
Aguilar 35

Four of them are playing games 163 today.

Jeesh, the first place NL HR leader is tied for 8th on the full list.

Fuuuuccckkkk

Well done, Brew Crew!

Also, Go Rockies!

BREWERS!!!

They totally do. Stearn in Milwaukee created a good team the last two years. Especially W/ Yelich and Cain. And even Chacin, he’s an Ace compared to the pickups of Cubs Chatwood/Darvish combined! Cubs just broke down the past two weeks, not terrible, just merely average.

BREWERS Royals 2.0!!!

Happy Monday. I get the feeling that the Cubs will be pounded by L.A. in the Wild Card too. Because you know, I’m such an optimist.

Edit: Or the Rockies, apparently. Either one works.

That was some quality managing by Bud Black there. Managed them right into the ground. Downright Bochy-esque.

Exactly the opposite of what I was hoping for in both game 163s. Would have been better off losing game 162 and getting a day off!

I didn’t watch. What did he do? Or what did he not do?

Congratulations to the Dodgers, winners of 27 consecutive NL West titles!

I’m sure there is some number at which that streak is worth a World Series title, right?

MLB ad against “unwritten rules” and old fuckers everywhere.

My hopes for a Rockies/A’s WS are hanging by a thread here…

Not that that wasn’t always the case.

This game is amazing.

Cool that they’ve decided to just make game one a three-game series…

The Brewers have to love watching these bullpens get burnt.

Can’t ask for much more out of a wild card playoff…except maybe some offense. Not surprising, at least for the Cubs, who have been anemic with the bats for the last month or more.

OTOH, the last time a team had to grind out 12+ innings to win a wild card play-in game, they then swept their way through the LDS and LCS.

Yup, their bats have really let them down. Especially the last week.

Now this is what being a Cubs fan should feel like. Hope through the summer, then watching it slowly fade away in as excruciating a manner as possible. The last few years of some actual winning just hasn’t been the same.