Odds are: nope!
I guess if you weight the teams by population and give all of SoCal to the Dodgers and all of non-Boston New England to the Yankees, and the whole Metroplex to the Nats…maybe?
- the Mets definitely are going to be a Real Big-Boy Organization now, just ask all the grown-up players, coaches, and executives doing real grown-up things
- the White Sox have already won the AL Central while the Twins have somehow already lost all their playoff games
- the Padres are plugging their ears saying LALALALALA WE CAN’T HEAR YOU while the Dodgers’ less-than-catastrophically-incompetent ownership charges up the supermoneylaser and fucks up all y’all Alderaans
- holy shit the Cardinals actually might Gandalf the Dodgers’ Balrog? Gandalf me, baby, you know I’m the Balrog what the fuck is happening BAIL OUT
- Colorado has fallen into the Pacific Ocean. Lawyers are filing suit against Chavez Ravine over water rights.
Happy Spring Training, everyone!