Modern Family Season 3

Me too. And the look of recognition. Just perfect.

Did he run out of Chipmunks sequels, or something?

Also, was that Samm Levine in the other guest role last night?

Yep. Li’l Wolverine is getting some work.

Where are our Pot Pies!!! D:

Funny episode, but Gloria’s blouse in this episode was simply mesmerizing. I could not concentrate on anything she was saying in her scenes, especially in Manny’s room at the end when she kept leaning into the camera. Dear gods…

Claire’s night out was hilarious.

Agreed on Gloria’s blouse. God daaaaayum.

Y’all’s objectification of a strong Latina woman is shameful. I am going to review my DVR’d recording of this show to determine HOW shameful it is.

What’s the time stamp on that “leaning into the camera” thing?

Hahahahahah

Damn, I love Meg Tilly.

The Cam-Mitchell storyline was amazing.

EDIT: Not to get all emo about a comedy, but this ep really highlighted how dysfunctional Mitchell is. It’s one thing to tell your partner he’s too obviously gay to pick up a woman, but he was bordering on telling Cam he’s simply not attractive enough. I think the line was, “Where did you get all this self-confidence?” Not from you, Mitchell.

I also rewinded to watch this. Easily one of my favorite Modern Family moments and so great to see them throwing this out without explanation especially just before a cut to commercial. I really love the jokes we have to put together in our head.

Huh, didn’t even notice that, Jerri, but you might be right. Regardless, I hope we see that girl again, her and Cam were just ADORABLE.

I also loved that Phil made a new friend too.

I was so happy for Phil! Andre running inside and yelling at his wife about the neighbour in the tree being cool was EXACTLY what Phil would have done, if he wasn’t, you know…where he was right then.

Bumping thread for Tom.

Also , loving the Phil putting Gloria on a pedestal (literally) part of the last episode. :)

I’m glad Phil finally yelled at Gloria, but who he SHOULD have yelled at is Claire for bailing in the first place. Also, Cam staring at Manny’s dad was PRICELESS.

Hey, look, we do have a Modern Family thread! I just outed myself in the wrong place.

The highlight for me was Julie Bowen’s pratfall when she slipped on the eggs under the stairs. That was right up there with Tom Cruise busting his ass on that chair in Collateral! Julie Bowen does her own stunts!

-Tom

Yeah, I was actually surprised that they did that in one take, and not the “Whoops! I’m about to slip!/cut/Oh! Now I’m on the ground and in pain!” thing that I’d imagine is a lot more preferable to other actors/insurance companies. I’d say that Bowen is my favorite member of the cast, but the fact of the matter is that everyone does such a great job that it’s really difficult to choose. She’s definitely in the top 10, though.

I miss Fred Willard. I hope he returns to the show at least once more.

Mmmmmm, Julie Bowen…

This is easily my favorite comedy on TV right now. We don’t have a DVR right now, though, so have missed most of the third season. Is there a new one tonight?