Modern Warfare II 2022

Finished 7th in a solo BR just now. Of course, the progress it said I had wasn’t reflected in the display at the main menu, but we’ll see if that’s true next time I fire it up. Seems to be some issues with communicating between server and clients or whatever. /shrug not a huge thing really, just annoying.

My game freezes up like once every hour or two probably. As far as the token update, I noticed it doesn’t show up right away but will eventually show up. I’m guessing there is some sort of lag so they can verify it’s legit or something?

I dunno, I’ve earned like five today and still it shows zero. Relaunched a few times, too. Eh. On the plus side, it didn’t crash again. Yet. :)

Oh how I love the X13 Auto pistol. I’m going a solo in DMZ when a player runs out about 50 feet in front of me. I manage to headshot him with some rounds and he goes down. I’m able to interrogate him to locate his team. I turn around and the interrogation shows one teammate in the room on my left and the other on my right on the other side of the wall heading towards the corner. I run to the corner and strafe as he reaches it. I take him and an ai further behind out with more headshots. I hear the door to my left open and the other guy comes out. Luckily an ai fires at him and he turns away to shoot him. I land some more rounds, taking out his armor. I don’t have time to reload as he turns to face me. As he does I manage plant my trusty throwing knife into his face before he can fire. Enemy squad down. When I go back to loot I discover the first guy had a maxed out M13B rifle. I had taken dog tags for the first time and the game says other players can track me which I did not know. It was now a race to the exfil. Luckily there was an LTV close. I jump in and book it. I do run into one squad in a vehicle on the highway. Luckily, they were going the other direction and ran into some ai that distracted them. I make to the exfil and the wait for the chopper seems to last forever. I do get rushed by ai but the M13 takes care of them pretty easily. I jump on the copter desperately watching every entrance till we take off. I just make it in the air as the grenade warning icon goes off and I escape the last attempt to steal my prize.

That’s pretty intense! And, um, a lot more successful than my DMZ runs.

Done with the BP now, granted it was halfway done already due to the fancy version. Had a fun DMZ run helping a friend finish a stronghold mission that got me the last bit.

If the damn game would stop giving me tokens then taking them away, I’d be done with it too…

All the tokens are still there, they just don’t show up until you restart the game.

Dang, how are you guys finishing up this battle pass already. It seems where more grindy than other battle passes I’m used to like Rocket League. I think I’m just a little over 20% done and I feel like I have played a ton of COD over the past couple weeks.

Is there some secret to getting through it quickly?

If you have the vault edition you got 51 tokens to start with. That helped. I have a few more to do but I am level 146 odd so playing a lot :)

Looks like I’ve put about 20 hours in the past 2 weeks which is quite a bit for me.

I have around 6 days played according to the game, though I do leave it running on the menu more than a fair amount. Not sure if that stat counts that but probably does since they count it towards xp tokens the bastards.

Ok, you’ve played a lot more than me than. The in game counter says I’ve played 1d 7h but a chunk of that was pre battle pass.

So anyone nab the m13 yet? With the changes to cars it seems I’m not equipped to handle the chemist so looking for a loot and scoot run to unlock it if anyone is willing

I have it. Not the blueprint version just the base version but it would still work.

Cool, i’m on now will see if I can jump in your chat if you are around.

sorry man, tried. really hard when we don’t have comms. I was in there and talking the whole time but you never did :(

Yep I was texting you in discord, do you not have alerts on?
"I’m in your voice chat if you have time to do a m13 drop
[6:22 PM]
Says voice chat unavailable

kadath — Today at 6:42 PM
I’m so sorry, was trying to tell you game was lagging, drove in and 5 spawned where nothing was
[6:42 PM]
It wouldnt let me leave the game, I got no xp from that had to reset"

I do not have alerts on in discord. I get lit up 24/7 otherwise. bummer you can’t use voice chat. mine was working but I have had it say that before.

Back from dinner, willing to try if you are. Ping me on discord PM if you want that comes to my phone so I get alerts asap there