Money Heist. Spanish-language netflix ultimate heist awesomsauce

I searched…so if there is a thread, just delete me and pretend this never happened but…
OMG has nobody else watched this? Its seriously good, maybe slightly dragged out at the end, and yes… you have to be able to cope with reading subtitles, but trust me, its WELL worth it.

I started this and I was not impressed at all. A lot of cliches.

It gets better.

We started about last week too and DARN this serie is good! The build up tension is so tangeble. Me and my wive are at episode 9 and we couldn’t stop! Tonight we continue!

Watched this yesterday and already 4 episodes in. The cast is awesome and it reminds me of Death Note a bit, with the Professor and Negotiator being against each other. It has a very “must watch next episode asap” quality to it. And the spanish is quite refreshing and writing is sharp.

binge watched the first season the last few days. My what an exciting, and fun show. Really good acting. The only clitch is the English subtitles don’t match the dubbed English, which can be jarring when they are very different.

Why…why would anyone watch this in anything other than its original spanish?

I’m Spanish and I still haven’t watched it, ha hah.

I heard that it lowers the bar in later seasons?

Not too badly, only the last season I found weaker, but still fun. I was hoping it would be a last one, but unfortunately they still want to draw it out more.

I do love the show though, it is not some high art but the pace and charisma of characters is perfect.