Monster Hunter World!!!!!

I’ve been looking at the switch axes because I want to try them out but I can’t really decide which one to craft - I’m leaning towards Diablos because of its high raw but the huge negative affinity is a bummer because the one augment slot it gets is always reserved for health in my case. I’d also have to drop the sharp jewel to replace with elementless since the weapon only comes with 1 capacity slot. Unfortunately my main requirement is that the weapon fits into this build https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/955216889261184917/2510FC991290DC4B1B87BBAA2ED641A905C26026/ because I’m not ready to stop using Mandragoras just yet. On a side note, I’m starting to absolutely love Longsword, been destroying monsters left and right with the Slasher and foresight slash is the best thing since sliced bread, love that move. But I digress - Deviljho switchaxe seems like it would be a good fit because it would basically allow me to swap handicraft charm for evade extender charm (only 2 levels, but better than nothing) or just keep handicraft so I don’t have to sharpen as often. Thoughts?