May 22, 2020
- GAMEPLAY - changed scoring rules so that it is not an advantage to intentionally die on Seraph in some situations. Previously death would give base 50% of the battle’s score. Now it’s 25%.
- ACCESSIBILITY - added an option to disable camera shake.
- ENGINE - added a failsafe to avoid losing your overall unlock progress in the very rare situation where the game crashed while saving your metagame progress.
- TEXT - fixed a few Chinese translations.
- TEXT - fixed unlocalized label in the Logbook.
- BUG FIX - fixed relatively common softlock when mousing over a card in hand while the Sentient’s card draw Revenge ability is triggering.
- BUG FIX - fixed credits achievement not unlocking.
- BUG FIX - made some changes in the game client to behave better if there are ever future server issues. We resolved some server issues earlier in the day but this will help keep the single player experience smooth if server issues ever come back again.
Just has my first run with Stygian Guard. I did great until Seraph. Didn’t set up well enough and tried to be cute. Didn’t protect Tethys well enough and got no spell weakness on the boss. It was easily rectified. Just goes to show how quickly a run can fall apart. All part of the learning experience.