I'm excitedly terrified to announce that my next game, Monsters' Den: Godfall, is now on Kickstarter!
Monsters' Den is a long running series of dungeon-crawling RPGs which up until now have been (genuinely) free to play on the web. This new game is targeted at Steam, and is considerably more expansive than any before. Getting this game done has been an epic saga in itself, and I'm finally close but I just don't have the money to see it through. Please take a look and let me know what you think!
- A turn-based role playing game focused on dungeon crawling and advancement.
- Found and manage a Mercenary Company. Maintain a roster of heroes, upgrade your keep and adopt doctrines for universal bonuses.
- Take direct control of a party of up to four adventurers to lead on missions.
- Battle groups of enemies in turn-based tactical combat.
- Procedurally generated dungeons, loot and missions.
- Overland travel- visit new cities and dungeons, search ruins and find hidden places of interest.
- Improved character advancement means increased freedom to personalize your team of heroes.
- Hundreds of unique items that can be customized with enchantments.
- More than 100 enemy types, each with unique skills requiring different tactical approaches.
- Random dungeon modifiers add new wrinkles to each mission.
- Story missions uncover the mysteries of the Godfall.