Monsters' Den: Godfall - now on Kickstarter!

Definitely getting warmer, over 75% funded now. It’ll all come down to these last few days.

I posted up some stretch goals just in case.

Best of luck! Hoping to scrape some money together to grab a package today

30 hours and just under $3k left to go! Come on people get backing!

Got my pledge in, thanks for the work on this.

Me too!

Fully funded! Woooooo! Congrats Garin!

Wow! Awesome! I was worried a few days ago, but this really came on strong at the end. Well done!

Thanks! I’m massively relieved. It’s a stressful way to spend a month.

Congrats! This looks cool, and glad to see it funded.

Congrats Garin! Woohoo!

Awesome, Garin! Really looking forward to it!

Me too, so I upped my pledge from early bird game to historian.

Glad to see this reached the goal, congratulations Garin!

Oh this is great! Many happy wishes from here! I’m glad I backed this and I hope it will turn out great for you :-) I was kinda worried as well!

Congrats! I snagged the very last $12 pledge.

Congrats! I managed to get in in the last few hours.

So excited to see this funded. Can’t wait to play it. Congrats garin!

First stretch goal met! Classic mode is a go with five hours left. Would love to see it hit the next goal for surface dungeons.

I swear, I checked an hour ago, and it was still $500 below the first stretch goal. It’s now $500 above! That’s freaky, I didn’t know that so many people procrastinate for kickstarter like that. (I do that for Steam sales, but this is different!)

Congratulations, garin! As a reward, take a short holiday!

. . . did you enjoy it? Good, now get back to work. ;-)

Yeah, it’s been 2 years. I saw this particular thread mentioned over in the Indie games thread and since this may be about to release soon I thought I’d raise it from it’s uneasy grave.

I just now found out about the Monster’s Den games and bought the Book of Dread version in the Steam sale. I’m loving it a lot so now I’m very interested in Godfall. I just wish I’d known about it two years ago so I could back it.

A few questions for @garin (if he still hangs around here):

1. Is this indeed coming out later this month?
  2. Have you settled on a price?
  3. I see the Kickstarter fell a little short of the surface dungeons stretch goal. Did you find a way to sneak that in, by any chance?

Thanks for making games like this and good luck!!