Moore to make Fahrenheit 9/11 sequel

Are you implying that that isn’t how a Moore thread should go or do you just enjoy summarizing threads?

No I’m merely pointing out that a 20 post thread of how irrelevent he is is probably shows that his message would get noticed and actually makes him a significant contributer to the political discussion and process?

So you have to be poor to be right about something ? Interesting…

apparently wealthy people should be forced to wear top hats and monocles at all times. Funny, but I never saw George Bush or Clinton filmed that way.

However, George Clinton frequently wears a top hat.

He’s not fat, there’s just moore to love?

Oh, I thought this was the “I knew I hated fat people” thread.

Eh, close enough now.

I could have sworn I saw a Michael Moore in the credits of Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.

Is it the same Michael Moore?

He was in Raiders, he played the giant boulder! LOL!

My wife asked the same question so I dutifully went to IMDB to check and no, Michael D. Moore, erstwhile second unit director on all three of the previous Indiana Jones films is not the same Michael Moore who directed Fahrenheit 9/11.

Also, he’s about 94 and has been in the movies in some capacity since 1920!

I think he spends more time slobbing it up in his cap. you think he has red carpet in his house and sleeps in a suit?

Hey I’m onto you Moore! Any reason someone named Moore is defending Michael?

Anyway as a fellow fat man I can firmly state that the fatter you are the less comfortable suits are. Also no one says “hey that guy looks sharp in a suit” they say hey that dude in the suit is pretty fat so you may as well slob it up all the way.

The only fat guys who wear suits on a regular basis are mafia types.