More bad apples

What you allowed to happen happened. Trends were accepted. Leadership failed to provide clear guidance so we just developed it. They wanted intel. As long as no PUCs came up dead it happened. We heard rumors of PUCs dying so we were careful. We kept it to broken arms and legs and shit. If a leg was broken you call the PA – the physician’s assistant – and told him the PUC got hurt when he was taken. He would get Motrin [a pain reliever] and maybe a sling, but no cast or medical treatment.

More mysterious cases of abuse in Iraq with intel guys just happening to be hanging around.

How about:

To “Fuck a PUC” means to beat him up. We would give them blows to the head, chest, legs, and stomach, pull them down, kick dirt on them. This happened every day.

To “smoke” someone is to put them in stress positions until they get muscle fatigue and pass out. That happened every day. Some days we would just get bored so we would have everyone sit in a corner and then make them get in a pyramid. This was before Abu Ghraib but just like it. We did that for amusement.

or

At the same time we should be held to a higher standard. I know that now. It was wrong. There are a set of standards. But you gotta understand, this was the norm. Everyone would just sweep it under the rug.

I’m curious to see if anyone will stand up to defend these practices, argue it’s not a big deal, or pretend it isn’t happening.

Well, it isn’t torture, eh benshift6cindy22?

Please quote where anyone said that physically beating a person isn’t torture.

According to the Bush Administration, it’s not torture unless you break limbs or damage internal organs.

Note that I was replying to foogla’s retarded post.

Funny we never hear any reports of abuse when amd guys are around.

Why do you always have to blame Intel for this?

http://fafblog.blogspot.com/2005/09/remaining-explanations-for-widespread.html

Remaining Explanations for the Widespread, Remarkably Similar Patterns of Prisoner Abuse in the U.S. Armed Forces, and the Failure of High-Ranking Officers to Report Them, Which Do Not Include the Existence of Officially-Sanctioned Torture as a Policy of the United States

Me Lucky Charms: Leprechauns did it.