More free games if you want

In the spirit of Shift6 and his generous offer I’ve decided to clean out my files of games I have duplicates for and also offer games I don’t plan on playing on the PC. There isn’t any warranty but all the games come with any manuals I originally had and I can send the box if I still have it and you want it:

Stratego
Aqua Nox
Sacrifice
Disciples 2 fantasy pack (includes servants of the dark and guardians of the light).
Disciples II dark Prophecy, a different copy from the one above.
No one lives forever
O.R.B.
Soulbringer
Dungeon Siege
Master of Orion III
Grand theft Auto III
Grand theft Auto Vice City
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic

I’ll even throw in some more that I’ve deluded myself into thinking I’ll play but really won’t I just got ripped off on them from impulse purchases for full retail price:
Moonbase Commander
Battle Realms
Sudden Strike with an extra mission pack
Empire Earth
Empires dawn of the Modern World
Empire of Magic

Post here if you want one and I’ll PM you for shipping info.
Oh wait I’ll give away freedom force as well, I was really looking forward to playing it but it won’t work with service pack III.

I’d like Dungeon Siege.

I’m also interested in Battle Realms and Freedom Force if they remain otherwise unclaimed.

Yurislave,

I’d love to snag Moonbase Commander from you. I’ll take KOTOR as well if somehow that remains unclaimed. Somehow I’m really digging this sense of giving floating around the group! :D

i’d love to take Sacrafice and both GTA games off your hands.

that’s really generous of you!

can i get “stratego”?

and if the rampaging hordes of stratego fanbois manage to get that one, can i get “no one lives forever” if no one claims it?

thanks!

I’m interested in Aquanox and NOLF if they are not spoken for. :)

I’d like O.R.B. and Empires dawn of the Modern World please.

This is just a quick note to say I’ll be a little slow with the private messages. I plan on responding in a day or two. I’m working 24 hours overtime a week for the next couple weeks so I’ll be shipping once a week. By the way I don’t work for a game company and I get paid overtime so don’t feel sorry for me 8). Also there is a new baby on the way so if things work out right I’ll contact everyone who wants a game wednesday morning to get and address and ship media mail on Friday. I won’t harrass you for postage or ask you to paypal it to me, media mail is a couple of bucks and if you want and you feel bad for me you can send a couple dollars in the mail.

Yuri,

I am interested in Sudden Strike and Empire of Magic, if still available.

Thanks!!

OK keep the requests coming the ammended list is:
Disciples 2 fantasy pack (includes servants of the dark and guardians of the light).
Disciples II dark Prophecy, a different copy from the one above.
Soulbringer
Empire Earth

So if you want one of a couple of these four speak up and I’ll PM everyone early wednesday morning and plan on shippping next friday. (I get off work at 3:30 mountian time).

Please, reconsider. That ‘game’ ought to never have been made.

olaf

olaf[/quote]

Keep it down Olaf besides if he enjoys it for an hour or two he’ll have played it more than I did.

I’ll claim the Disciples 2 fantasy pack (includes servants of the dark and guardians of the light). Thanks

Sheesh, can’t we have servants of the light and guardians of the dark for once? What’s with the light-side propaganda that treats light-siders as noble protectors and dark-siders as indentured slaves?

If you need me I’ll be guarding this shadowy patch on the ground over here.

I’ve been wanting to give Disciples 2 a whirl since the demo, so if nobody’s PM’d you or something for that remaining Dark Prophecy.

And I want a vote before I speak up: Is Empire Earth multiplayer any good? That’s all I’d want it for…

thanks yurislave! take your time and congrats on the new baby.

olaf[/quote]

What??!!!?!?! The patches changed everything. :twisted:

Okay, yeah – I want Empire Earth if nobody else has claimed it. That and Dark Prophecy.

olaf[/quote]

What??!!!?!?! The patches changed everything. :twisted:[/quote]
Oh yeah, hotshot, like what? Tell me it’s good and I might buy it at the $1.99 price I saw it for somewhere…

I’d like MOO3, you know, for the novelty value.