More free games if you want

OK I’ve PMed everyone, just PM me your address if I PMed you. Like I think I told everyone, if you want to reimburse me for postage just send me money to the return address on the package I send you. If you’re too cheap/lazy to send the couple bucks I’m not gonna harrass you about it or post angry messages on this board about you. If I wanted to harrass people for a couple bucks I would have put the games on Ebay.

I got some private messages for the games but I gave them to people who posted in the forum. Nothing personal it was just easier to sort it that way.

I always hate it when people ask me for favors when offering something for free but all I ask is that if your sitting on 3 copies of Europa Universalis, and you have Europa Universalis II and are just hoarding those copies until windows longhorn comes out and they sit in the bottom of your moldy closet until your wife and kids have to throw them out because you’re dead and they don’t work on any modern computer. Well then why don’t you just pass it along to a needy Q23er who may enjoy it for a few hours?

Very nice of you Yuri. :)

Nothing like giving games some extra life.

Yurislave,

While I’m a bit unwilling to give them away as of yet (I’ve not yet had a chance to play them), I snagged both Europa Universalis games in a QT3 firesale a while ago. I’d be happy to lend either or both of them to you for a few months if you like. Just ship them back when you are done. Let me know.

Star Wars: KOTOR? I’m so there. Didn’t have a chance to pick it up yet, and I’ve heard great things about it.

No fuzzyslug it was a metaphorical situation I own them both too. Thanks for the offer though.

doh! beat me to it.