More products you never knew you needed

BananaGuard

Stadium Pal

Ah, yes. This used to be known as the Conductor’s Friend (railroad conductors would wear them). One was “featured” in the movie Semi Tough, in which Burt Reynolds wears one to survive a session at an Est-like seminar. Hilarious.

“Are you fed up with bringing bananas to work or school only to find them bruised and squashed? Our unique, patented device allows for the safe transport and storage of individual bananas letting you enjoy perfect bananas anytime, anywhere.”

Yes, yes, a Tupperware container perfectly sized to almost perfectly encase a single banana is patent-worthy. :roll:

I first heard about the Stadium Pal during an hilarious bit on This American Life by David Sedaris. I just don’t ever see myself using it, but to each their own…

I hope people are using it as it’s designed to use.

I seem to remember something akin to this being featured (and not in a positive way) on the cover of a magazine several years ago. Basically, gas stations in the UK were selling bananas individually encased in hanging plastic molds, which is about the most shockingly gratuitous use of a non-renewable resource imaginable.

Don’t forget:

Guaranteed
Not just for sporting events
Other users include- Traveling, Flying, Hunting and Fishing, Aviators, Concerts, Physical Therapy, Pub Crawling, And Long Distance Motorcycle Riders

When you just can’t take the time away from gettin likkered up to go to the john!
Evidently a big hit with Australians, Scots, and residents of Butte, Montana, and pub crawlers in other locales that have not yet learned of the benefits of indoor plumbing.

Allows user to enjoy event

I dunno, man, I have the feeling that there’s something about WEARING A BAG OF MY OWN URINE that would have a dampening affect on my enjoyment level. That and knowing that when you get right down to it, you’re still just peeing your pants.

They had a problem with this?!? Bad QA department, BAD!!

I bet the Stadium Pal is great when you are taken hostage.